Florida Key Lime Cheesecake
Florida Key Lime Cheesecake is a zesty and refreshing dessert that is sure to become a hit at your next BBQ, potluck, or pool party. Serve with whipped cream, fresh lime zest, and even some vanilla ice cream in you're looking to really indulge. This cheesecake may take a long time to make but its zesty and refreshing flavor is very worth the wait.
- 1 1/2 cups butter cookies crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Key lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Key lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh Key lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 500mins
Cooking time 560mins
In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of cheesecake pan and freeze.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in lime zest, juice, and vanilla. Pour over frozen crust. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the top is light brown. Cool for 10 minutes (do not turn the oven off). The cake will sink slightly.
In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, lime zest, juice, and vanilla. Pour into center of cooled cake and spread to edges. Bake for 5 minutes more. Cool for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin-Pie Parfaits 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin With Roasted... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Kiwi-Tini 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Loaf 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cheesecake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Triple-Nut Toffee 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rosemary & Lemon Chicken with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Cake with Lime Cream... 5/5 (1 Votes)