Sith Speeder Sunrise
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 1-inch wedges cantaloupe
1. In a saucepan, bring the milk, honey, and cinnamon to a boil.
2. Add the oats and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer the oats to a bowl.
4. Cut a 1-inch-square piece of cantaloupe from one of the wedges and slice a V shape out of the melon without cutting through the rind.
5. Push the square “power pack” onto one end of the other melon wedge. You can secure it by driving a toothpick through the wedge and the power pack square.
6. Place the melon speeder on top of the “sand dune” of oatmeal and enjoy!