Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pkg stove top for chicken
- 1 centre cut pork loin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 3 cups loose spinach
1. Heat oven to 450. Chop one sprig of rosemary finely. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add in celery and cook for 4 minutes until crisp tender. Remove from heat
2. Add chopped rosemary, water, cranberries, and nuts. Mix well. Stir in stuffing mix until moistened
3. Place meat on cutting board with short ends at 12 & 6 o'clock. Holding a sharp knife parallel to the work surface cut through the underside of the meat pulling back with your free hand and unrolling it as you cut through.
4. Cover the meat with plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness.
5. Brush underside of meat with 1/4 cup of dressing. Top with spinach and stuff mixture, leaving an inch on all sides. Roll up tightly
6. Tie close and tuck remaining rosemary springs under strong.
7. Place in shallow pan and brush with remaining dressing. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce to 375 degrees and back for 20-25 minutes until meat is done.