Best when made a couple of days ahead of time.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 Green Pepper - diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper - diced
- 1/2 Yellow or Orange Pepper - Diced
- 1/2 Small onion - chopped
- 1 Can Corn - drained
- 1 Can black Eyed Peas-Drained
- 1 small can mild green chilis - chopped 4 oz
- 1 small jar Pimentos-chopped (2 oz)
- 1/2 Stalk celery chopped (Optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (I use white pepper)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
Completely mix ingredients for sauce and bring to a soft boil.
Completlely cool and mix all ingredients togother.