Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting
Mint chocolate chip frosting is everything you can imagine it to be; refreshing, rich, and smooth to the taste!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, chopped in food processor to fine chips
Adapted from rachelcooks.com
Beat butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add milk and extract during last sugar addition.
Turn mixer up to medium and beat frosting until light and fluffy. Add food coloring if desired. Add chocolate bits and stir to combine.
You'll also love
- Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Meatball Minestrone 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Quinoa Stuffed Peppers 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Upside-Down Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Portabella... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry & Apple Cake (Ina... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.2/5 (20 Votes)