Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar
- 6 apples I used Red Delicious... Granny Smith would also be great
- 1 (5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
Chop up apples and Snickers.
Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving
You'll also love
- Veal Capricciosa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper Jack Crab Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Broccoli in Swiss... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Pancakes - WW PointsPlus 7 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)