Chicken and Avocado Salad w/ Lime and Cilantro
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast (shredded into large pieces or cubed)
- 2 Avocados Diced
- 1 Fresh Squeezed Lime
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Green Onion (optional)
- 2 TBS of mayo or light mayo (you can always use less mayo)
- Salt, to taste
Cooking time 30mins
Shred the chicken apart until you have 2 cups of chicken shredded into fairly large chunks. Dice the avocados into medium-sized pieces and season avocado with salt to taste. Thinly slice the green onion and chop the cilantro. Mix mayo and lime juice to make the dressing.
Put the chicken into a bowl large enough to hold all the salad ingredients. Add the sliced green onions and dressing and toss until all the chicken is coated with dressing. Add the avocado and any lime juice in the bottom of the bowl and gently combine with the chicken. Then add the chopped cilantro and gently mix into the salad, just until it is barely combined.
Serve right away or chill for a while before serving. This could be served inside pita bread or sandwich bread, or inside crisp lettuce cups, or simply eat it as a salad.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Hand Pies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach-Berry Crumble 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry cobbler 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Saucy Orange-Barbecued... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Cake with Cranberry Filling... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Lime Refrigerator Sheet Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Frozen Key Lime Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)