Darth Double Dogs
- 8 foot-long hot dogs
- 1 package refrigerator crescent dinner rolls
- 4 long wooden skewers
1. Preheat oven to 375○F.
2. Take a wooden skewer and skewer it halfway into one of the hot dogs, then take another hot dog and skewer it onto the other end. You will have one long hot dog held together with a skewer. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
3. Open the dinner roll package and unroll. The rolls will be perforated into triangular shapes. Detach them two at a time so you have four rectangles of dough.
4. Place one double hot dog on the edge of the rectangle, centering it. Roll the dough around the hot dog. When you get to the other side of the rectangle, gently press the hot dog down to seal the dough edge. Repeat with the three other double hot dogs.
5. Place hot dogs on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
6. Serve with ketchup and mustard. Be careful when eating these—they are like a corn dog with a stick in the center.