Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake
This Oatmeal Cookie Shake is like eating an oatmeal cookie blended up into a thick creamy milkshake!
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop protein powder—chocolate or vanilla
- 1 to 3 packets Stevia
- 5 to 10 ice cubes, depending on how thick you like it
- 1/2 to 1 cup fat free milk—almond or goat
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, or 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from dashingdish.com
Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.