CHUCK WAGON WRAPS
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (28 oz) barbecue-flavored baked beans
- 2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 4-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C (4 oz) shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 12 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches) warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese, cook 1-2 minutes longer.
Spoon about ½ cup of center on each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up.