Orange And Mustard Glazed Beef Ribs
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pounds ribs from a standing rib roast
Cook the orange juice over medium heat until it is reduced by half, about 6 to 8 minutes.
While the juice reduces, whisk together the mustard, honey, horseradish, thyme, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the reduced orange juice.
Grill the ribs over a medium-hot fire, basting frequently with the glaze until they are medium-rare and slightly charred, about 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Each serving: 677 calories; 255 mg sodium; 145 mg cholesterol; 53 grams fat; 21 grams saturated fat; 9 grams carbohydrates; 38 grams protein; 0.44 gram fiber.
You'll also love
- Onion-Anchovy Pizza -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Norm's Clam Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Famous Garlic Cross Rib Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Artichokes With Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chop With A Cassoulet Of Pole... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Judy Rodgers' Brined Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean-Inspired Cucumber... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Beef Burgundy 0/5 (0 Votes)