Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Morsels
Adapted from verybestbaking.com
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or foil; lightly grease.
COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl.
Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until combined.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in morsels.
Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Store tightly covered.