Banana Split Salad
This luscious, colorful Fruit Salad is full of delicious flavors; Fruit Cocktail, spicy cream cheese and Bananas. Does that make you hungry?
Can be served with crackers for a healthy and nutritious lunch or in a smaller portion as a dinner Salad.
- 1 can (30 oz.) Fruit Cocktail
- 1 t. Grated Orange Peel
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/4 C. Plain Yogurt
- 1 T. Mayonnaise
- 1/8 t. Cinnamon
- 1 Orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 3 to 4 Bananas
- Maraschino Cherries, (optional)
- Lettuce leaves to line plates.
1. Drain Fruit Cocktail, reserve the syrup for other uses. Blend together Orange Peel, Cream Cheese, Yogurt, Mayonnaise and Cinnamon.
2. Fold fruit Cocktail and Orange sections into Cream Cheese mixture.
Cut Bananas lengthwise into quarters. Arrange banana slices on Lettuce lined Plates.
3. Spoon fruit and cheese mixture in center of the Lettuce leaf. Garnish with Maraschino Cherry, if desired, and refrigerate until serving time.