Ribbon Jello Salad
Instead of bemoaning winter, why not pretend it is summer and make this fun dish? The Colors and flavors may do wonders for the winter blues.
- 1 pkg. Strawberry Jello
- 1 pkg. Lemon Jello
- 1 pkg. Lime Jello
- 3 C. Boiling Water
- 1 can crushed Pineapple
- 1 C. chopped Nuts
- 1 pound frozen Strawberries in Juice
- 1 (8oz.) Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 9 pieces of Lettuce leaves, for garnish
1. Mix Strawberry Jello with 1 cup of the boiling Water until dissolved. Add frozen Strawberries with Juice. Pour in a 9x9 pan and let set in Refrigerator.
2. Mix Lemon Jello with 1 cup boiling Water until dissolved. Add 1 cup of chopped nuts, refrigerate for 15 minutes and pour over Strawberry Jello. Return to the Refrigerator to finish setting up.
3. Mix lime Jello with the 1 cup of boiling Water, until dissolved. Add the crushed Pineapple with Juice. When the Lemon Jello is set up, pour the lime Jello on top.
4. Be careful to make sure the Jellos have set before pouring the next one on top.
5. When all of the jello is set, cut into 9 pieces (3 cuts from top and then 3 cuts from side). Put each piece of Jello on a serving dish on a piece of lettuce.It will look so nice.