Bacon Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 15-20 Large Mushrooms
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
~Preheat oven to 400.
~Remove the stems from the mushrooms and mince.
~Cook the bacon and the stem. Mix in your cream cheese.
~Place your mushroom caps on a baking dish covered with aluminum foil.
~Fill mushrooms with mixture. Bake for 25-35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower and Broccoli in Swiss... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak with Herb... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- beef brisket, wild mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)