Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 box betty crocker GF choc. chip cookie mix
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1 c. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 1/2 c. of 2 other topping chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cookie dough and spread in bottom of pan. It will be a thin layer.
3. Bake cookie base 15 min then take out
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cookie base.
5. Mix coconut with semi-sweet choc. chips and 2 other toppings you have choosen in a bowl.
6. Layer the mixture on top of condensed milk and bake for additional 30-35 mins. Until coconut flakes turn light brown.
7. Let cool about 2 hrs cut and serve.