Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes - made from leftover mashed potatoes
- 3 slices bacon
- 4 cups cold leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon slices, crumble, and set aside. Leave the bacon drippings in the skillet.
Mix the mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
Form the mixture into 8 patties. Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, and pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side, about 4 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- PUMPKIN CHILI 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Mustard-Glazed Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Dressing - Nutty stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sherried Pumpkin Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Sriracha Bacon Chicken Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Confetti Potato Salad Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BACON WRAPPED WEINERS 0/5 (0 Votes)