- 6 C. Beet Juice
- 1/2 C. Real Lemon Juice
- 2 Boxes of Sure Jell
- 8 C. Sugar
- 2 Boxes Raspberry Jello (3 oz. size)
- Paraffin: you will need to shave the Paraffin to place in the Jelly Jars
1. Place first three ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil then add the Sugar and Jello and watch till it begins to boil again, stirring occasionally.
2. While you are waiting, shave the paraffin and place into the Jelly Jars. (This will melt and come to the top, when you add the hot Jelly to the jars.) The Paraffin also seals out germs and prevents your Jelly form drying out.
3. When it reaches a Hard Boil Stage that can not be stirred down, time it for 6 minutes then place in Jelly Jars.