Molded Shrimp Dip
Wow your guests with this delicious molded shrimp dip at your next party or or get together!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- 1 pack Knox gelatin
- 3-ounces water
- Stir in:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cans small shrimp, drained and rinsed.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Heat the mushroom soup and stir in cream cheese until heated through.
Dissolve Knox gelatin in water and add to the soup mixture.
Stir in mayonnaise, celery, onions and shrimp.
Pour mixture into an oiled mold and chill overnight.
Serve with chips and or crackers.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dan Dan Noodles 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Broiled Red Snapper with Tamarind... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mahimahi with Charred Onion,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crab Canapés 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asutralian Shrimp Skewers 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peppermint Patty Pie 4/5 (7 Votes)
- JANE K.'S SHRIMP PUFFS 4.4/5 (5 Votes)