Star Wars Pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) refrigerator bread sticks (8 sticks of dough)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt crystals
1. Preheat oven to 375○F.
2. Open bread-stick package, unroll dough, and separate.
3. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spell out S-T-A-R W-A-R-S with the dough. It should take one bread stick per letter. Cut the dough when necessary to make the letters.
4. Brush each letter with water and sprinkle coarse salt over the letters.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Arrange the letters on a dark-colored plate or platter (if you have one) and serve with mustard. You can also sprinkle coarse salt on the plate to make the stars.