Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 1 1/2 LBS bacon (use thin)
- 2 cans whole water chestnuts
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
Adapted from ohsodelicioso.com
1. Cut your bacon in half. Wrap each water chestnut with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place in a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
2. Combine barbecue sauce and honey and whisk to combine. Drizzle over chestnuts.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, or until bacon begins to crisp.
4. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)