Paleo Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
With only six ingredients total, my Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes you can make during the busy holiday season.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
Pulse in coconut oil and honey until dough forms.
Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Press your thumb into the center of each cookie to make an indentation.
Place ½ teaspoon of jam in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
Let cool on the baking sheets.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Sausage, Bean, & Spinach Dip 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- California Peach Caprese Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fruit Souffle 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chikin' Legs Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Apricot and Nut Cookies with... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)