Strawberry Spinach Salad
Strawberries coated in a balsamic vinaigrette paired with spinach and topped with goat cheese and toasted pine nuts. Transform it into a main dish by simply adding a protein like Grilled Thyme Chicken Breasts, Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Flank Steak, Micro-Poached Salmon, or Spicy Grilled Shrimp.
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Dietary Fiber 6g
- 1 * 1 pound(s) strawberries, hulled and cut in quarters
- 5 * 5 ounce(s) baby spinach
- 3 * 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 * 4 ounce(s) goat cheese, cut into slices
- 2 * 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts, toasted
Adapted from goodhousekeeping.com
1. In large bowl, combine strawberries, baby spinach, and balsamic vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
2. Divide among serving plates and top with goat cheese, and toasted pine nuts.
You'll also love
- Cherry Almond Twist Pastry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Merry Berry Colada 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moroccan Chermoula Sauce and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Balsamic Chicken Kebabs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Bacon Pasta Toss 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hummus on Endive 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPINACH AND BACON PASTA BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)