Mexican Chicken Casserole
Need a great meal easy to fix.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 can Ro*tel Tomatoes
- 1 jar Con Queso Cheese or Cheese Whiz
- 1 bag of Chili Cheese Frito Chips
- 1 small Onion
1. Broil Chicken, cool and cut into pieces on bottom of a greased casserole dish.
2. Melt Cheese and pour it over the Chicken.
3. Dice Onion and put over Cheese.
4. Mix soups and Tomatoes together. Pour first half in the casserole dish.
5. Crush Chips and mix with second half of Soup mixture. Add this to the Casserole dish.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until chips start to brown.