Shoepeg Corn Dip
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (could use green onion)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (can use red pepper or chili peppers)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese (Can use cheese of your choice)
- Pinch of cayenne or few drops of hot sauce
Adapted from thesouthernladycooks.com
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. Serve with scoops, tortilla chips, crackers, etcs. This makes about 4 cups of dip and will keep in the refrigerator for several days. Enjoy!
Note: Shoepeg corn is a small white corn that comes in a can.