Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 8 oz shredded Colby jack cheese
- 5 oz can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- a couple good cracks of black pepper \
- optional: a squirt of sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
Cook macaroni to al dente (look for the suggested cooking time on the package and use the lowest amount of minutes)
2. While the macaroni cooks grease your slow cooker with butter or non stick cooking spray and gather all your other ingredients.
3. Once cooked, add macaroni with everything else into the slow cooker. Give it a good stir and turn slow cooker onto low. Stir after 30 min and turn off slow cooker after an hour. Serve like that, or add to a broil safe dish and top with Progresso panko bread crumbs and quickly broil for a crispy topping.