Frosty Caramel Bananas
- 49 (14 oz. bag) Kraft Caramels
- 1/3 C. Milk
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
- 6 firm Dole Bananas
- 12 Popsicle Sticks
- Chopped Peanuts
!. In a 1 1/2 Quart saucepan, over low-heat melt the Caramels in the milk, stirring until sauce is smooth.
2. Stir in Peanut Butter. Peel the Bananas and cut each in half crosswise; insert stick into cut end of each banana half.
3. Spoon hot Caramel sauce over Banana until well coated.
4. Roll in Chopped Peanuts. Place on wax paper and freeze.
5. Makes 12 Caramel Bananas.
6. Variations: You can substitute any ready to eat cereal for the nuts.