Quick Ideas - Entree - seafood
Entree - seafood
• Catfish stir fry
• Honey orange soy tea sauce for seafood
• Catfish parmesan
• Corn bread fried oysters
• Scalloped oysters
• Grilled / smoked clams or oysters
• Crab stuffed shrimp breaded with macadamia nuts with beurre blanc
• Shrimp Provencal in cornmeal crepes
• Rice and shrimp, cooled macaroni and cheese style
• Seafood salad in a pepper shell
• Seafood tostada
• Fish braised in spicy Italian tomato sauce
• Orange rice stuffed catfish with orange sauce
• Fish baked a bed of spinach with lemon
• Red fish breaded with walnuts, pecans, orange zest, cayenne, paprika thyme and garlic
• Grilled redfish with a vinaigrette
• Tuna braised in wine with red peppers
• Balsamic glazed salmon
• Salmon and sliced potato topped casserole
• Cold salmon with miso dressing
• Mashed potato flakes on baked fish
• Peanut crusted grouper with sesame honey lime juice ginger soy sauce
• Herb crusted salmon sautéed served hot pot style with vegetables and broth
• Salmon poached in basil tea
• Seafood chowder pot pie
• Scallop cakes
• Fish steaks with ratatouille
• Soft shelled crabs braised in tomato sauce
• Artichoke stuffed seafood
• Grill tuna with peppercorn crust
• Oysters with horseradish
• Potato and fish cakes
• Fried lobster with spinach pesto or Creole sauce
• Calms with juice, white wine, lemon , garlic and parsley
• Seafood Newberg crepes
• Seafood lasagna
• Oysters in champagne or crab and garlic cheese
• Mussels scampi with tomatoes
• Mussels Rockefeller or casino
• Raw fish with simmering broth
• Fish in a lime Beurre Blanc
• Steamed catfish lettuce wraps
• Stuffed filets battered and fried
• Scampi with champagne
• Scallops with brandy
• Fish stuffed with spinach in a cream sauce
• Dip whole catfish, head and skin removed, into 2 egg whites beaten with 2 tsp. Salt ‘n Spice and 1 tbsp. water. Dredge in cornmeal and pan fry.
• Heat 1 can tomato soup, V4 cup water, 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning and 1½ tsp. Garlic Powder. Pour over 1 lb. halibut. Sprinkle with Y3 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover. Bake in 375°F. Oven 20-25 mm.
• Combine ½ cup olive oil, 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, ½ tsp. Garlic Salt and ‘A tsp. Tarragon Leaves. Use to marinate swordfish, salmon steaks or tuna.
• When poaching fish, season the liquid with 1 Bay Leaf, 5 whole Peppercorns, 3 whole Allspice and 3 slices of lemon.
• Loosen clams on the half shell and put in shallow baking dish. Top with a mixture of ½ cup dry bread crumbs, 1 tbsp. clam juice, 2 tbsp. melted margarine and 1 tsp. Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt. Bake in 400°F. Oven 10 min.
• Combine 1 lb. crab meat, 2 slices crumbled bread, 1 beaten egg dash ground Red Pepper, 2 tsp. Parsley Flakes. ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 2 tsp. baking powder. Shape into cakes and fry in hot fat or broil.
• Add 1 tsp. Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt to ½ cup melted margarine. Use as a dip for lobster.
• Scrub and debeard 24 large mussels. Steam in 1/4 cup water until shells open. Remove with slotted spoon, discarding any unopened ones. Pour mixture of ½ cup olive oil, ‘4 cup dry white wine, 1 tbsp. instant Minced Onion, ½ tsp. Oregano Leaves and ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder over mussels in shells and chill several hours.
• When preparing oyster stew, add Parsley Flakes and top with a sprinkle of Paprika.
• Thread 2 lbs scallops on skewers Combine ½ cup oil, 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 1 tsp Parsley Flakes, ½ tsp Onion Salt, Y2 tsp Paprika and ‘A tsp. Black Pepper. Brush over scallops when broiling or grilling.
• Melt 3 tbsp. margarine. Add 1 tsp. Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt and 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder. Sauté 1 lb. shrimp or crayfish until pink.