Turkey and Vegetable Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 large green bell peppers
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 yellow, orange, or red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 white onion (chopped)
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
-Preheat oven to 350F.
-Cut bell peppers in half (long ways) and seed. Place halves back together and wrap with aluminum foil. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
-While the bell peppers are baking, cook the turkey in a skillet on medium heat until brown and set aside.
-Heat oil in skillet and cook onion, zucchini, bell pepper, and spinach until tender.
-Return turkey to skillet and mix in diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
-Remove bell peppers from oven and remove the foil. Place the halves on the baking sheet (open face up) and fill with turkey mixture.
-Return bell peppers to the oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Portillo's Italian Beef 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Watermelon Jello Shots 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Flounder [HCG] 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy and Leeks 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed... 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Greek Rice with Leeks (Prasorizo) 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Cupcakes (Thanksgiving) 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Bourbon & Orange Brined Turkey 3.7/5 (66 Votes)