Spinach Cheese Bundles
- 1 package (6 1/2 ounces) garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/2 cup packed torn stemmed spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (about 17 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Sweet and sour sauce (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine cheese, spinach and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
Roll out each sheet of puff pastry into 12-inch square on lightly floured surface. Cut each square into 16 (3-inch) squares. Place about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture in center of each square. Brush edges of squares with water. Bring edges together over filling; twist tightly to seal. Fan out corners of puff pastry.
Place bundles 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake about 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce, if desired.