Chocolate Fudge Pie #2
Got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied? Give this richly sweet chocolate fudge pie a try, it's a sure cure. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, optional
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 280mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate in sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Add cornstarch mixture, eggs, butter, and salt; mix until smooth. Remove from heat and add pecan halves, if desired; mix well and pour into crust.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.