- 6 fresh herb sprigs, a combination of parsley, thyme, and chives
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head broccoli
1. With your fingers, pull the thyme and parsley leaves off the stems. Put the leaves and chives on the cutting board and carefully chop with a knife. Set aside.
2. Put the yogurt and cream cheese in the mixing bowl. Stir with the wooden spoon until smooth. Add the chopped herbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to give the flavors time to blend.
3. Put the head of broccoli on the cutting board. Use the knife to cut off the florets (the flowery looking tops). Be sure to leave a little stem on the florets. If the florets are in big clusters, cut between the stems to make smaller ones.
4. Spread the dip in the bottom of a shallow dish such as a pie pan. Stand the florets upright in the dip, side by side to make an Ewok forest.