Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 3/4cups2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1/4cup1/4 cup canola oil
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/4cup1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1cup1 cup & 2 tablespoons warm water
1.Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread cycle; press Start.
2.When the dough has raised once and second cycle of kneading begins, turn machine off. Reset by pressing Start once again. This gives the dough two full raising cycles before the final raising cycle prior to baking.
Review this recipe