Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400deg F.
Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
Set caps aside, and chop half of the stems.
Saute chopped mushroom stems,celery, onion and pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and cool in refrigerator.
Combine sauteed vegetables and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
Place mushroom caps in a sprayed or buttered baking pan stem side up.
Spoon 1 tsp stuffing into each mushroom cap.
Cover with a piece of sliced cheese.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watto-melon Cubes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Asian in Foil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Mushrooms and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CLAM DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Tail with Chived Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polenta Squares with Mushroom Ragu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crabmeat Deviled Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)