Shrimp and Feta Cheese Pasta
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white wine for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat in wine mixture until tender, 10 minutes.
Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Feta will melt slightly. Serve.
You'll also love
- Citrus Sweet Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Corn Souffle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Sauce and Meatballs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crabmeat, Portobello and Truffle... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic-and-Herb Oven-Fried Halibut 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Meat and Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp, oven roasted 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lightened Shrimp Fried Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)