doTERRA Wild Orange Body Butter
- 1 cup shaved Cocoa Butter
- 1 to 2 TBSP of Almond Oil (Coconut Oil)
- 8 drops of Vitamin E oil (optional)
- 8 drops of Wild Orange doTerra Essential Oil
- 5 . Only scoop the body butter out of the container with clean hands to prevent bacteria from growing in the body butter.
- 6 . Should last for up to 3 months.
- 7 . Use as a body lotion to make hands and skin soft, smooth and smelling amazing.
1. Soften Cocoa Butter in the microwave if yours is hard. Do this by melting it in 5 second intervals. You want it soft like butter…not liquid.
2. Whip up the cocoa butter with a hand held beater (mixer) and slowly add your almond oil. I use less almond oil and just slowly add it till I have a good consistency.
3. Add in the Vitamin E oil and your essential oils and stir together to fully incorporate.
4. Store in an airtight container.