Easy Lemon Cookies
Easy Lemon Cookies! The basic cake mix cookie with a delicious twist. These are sure to be a family favorite once you try em'. Enjoy!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 19mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended.
Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered.
Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.
You'll also love
- Orange-Kissed Chocolate Brownies 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- HEARTY LENTIL SOUP (Dr. OZ) 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken Christopher - Morton's... 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- No Bake Key Lime Mini Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Green Beans... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Lemon-Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Lemon Cupcake with Lemon... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)