Cucumber / Onion Salad
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- 3 T. Cider Vinegar
- 3 T. Olive Oil
- 2 Cucumbers (sliced )
- 1 Onion (sliced)
1. Take medium to large Cucumbers and Slice off Each end.
2. Then Draw the sharp tines of a fork lengthwise down each Cucumber all around it. Slice Cucumbers thin, then Peel and Slice the Onion. Mix both with dressing.
3. Cover and Refrigerate.
4. At serving time, spoon Cucumbers and Onion with their dressing over it.
You'll also love
- Hot Cheesy Bacon Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Bake Coconut Pecan Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lentil and Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Capellini with shrimp & creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ONION APPLE PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watercress and Cucumber Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)