Capellini with shrimp & creamy tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb peeled large shrimp
- 3 large cloves garlic forced through a garlic press
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sweet [red] vermouth
- 1 [14 - 15 oz]can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 c heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp fresh cream
- 1/2 lb capellini
heat skillet over medium heat until it shimmers, then cook shrimp, garlic with oregano. 1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 pepper, turning once until golden, about 2 minutes total. Stir in vermouth and tomatoes, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of skillet. Add cream and briskly simmer until sauce has thickened slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice.
Meanwhile cook capellini in a pasta pot until al dente.
then drain pasta
serve immediately, top with shrimp and sauce.
You'll also love
- Bee's Yummy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Tomato Quiche with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHICKEN SCALLOPINE Macaroni Grill... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Seafood Dinner 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Diablo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clams, Shrimp & Chorizo Cataplana 0/5 (0 Votes)