Stir Fried Shrimp with Spicy Orange Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds peeld and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peel fresh ginger
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/3 up chopped green onions
Place shrimp in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch, toss well to coat. Set aside.
Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and chile paste, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add minced ginger and garlic to pan; stir for 15 seconds. Add shrimp mixture; stir fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions; cook 2 minute or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Thai Curry and Coconut Butternut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Sausage and Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Blueberry Galettes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MOM’S SCALLOPED POTATOES AND HAM 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond & Lemon Biscotti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Stock 0/5 (0 Votes)