- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken
- 5 cups broccoli flowerets (16 ounce bag)
- 12 ounces whole Golden mushrooms
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablepoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, chopped
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions, drain, return to pot and keep warm.
Place broccoli flowerets in microwave safe dish. Microwave 5 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add to spaghetti in pot.
Sauté mushrooms until tender. Add to spaghetti.
Combine peanut butter and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in vinegar, sesame oil, hot pepper sauce, pepper flakes, gingerroot, and garlic. Stir in green onions. Add mixture to spaghetti pot and stir gently to coat.