Sweet Potato Baked Chips with Orange and Thyme
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of blood orange zest (if you like the zesty flavor add more! you can also use a regular orange too)
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
Adapted from blog.jchongstudio.com
1. preheat oven to 325º
2. using a mandoline slicer slice the sweet potato into thin rounds
3. in a small bowl mix olive oil, thyme, orange zest + juice together.
4. toss sliced potatoes in olive oil mixture - make sure pieces are evenly coated.
5. on a baking sheet, place potato slices in a single layer – you will need multiple baking sheets for all of the potatoes or wait till one rack is clear
6. sprinkle with salt and bake until edges are golden brown, about 20 mins.
7. allow chips to cool and serve!
You'll also love
- Broiled Artichoke Hearts with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Sandwich with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Grapes in Phyllo... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Chestnuts 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Maple Orange Chickpeas 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato Salad (with Chicken) 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Braised Chicken Thighs with Olives... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Sweet Potato Fries 4.6/5 (7 Votes)