Lemon and Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (2 1/2 pounds)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 95mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oregano, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken, cover, and let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Cook the lima beans according to the package directions; let cool. Toss the lima beans with the Feta, shallot, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; set aside.
3. Heat grill to medium. Grill the chicken over medium heat until cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. Serve with the lima bean salad.
You'll also love
- Cresent Sausage Egg Cheese Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crack Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Waffles - Trader Joes Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FIESTA SMOKY CORN DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Orange Slice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eye of Round Roast Beef w/mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)