- for the vinaigrette
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 2 t mustard
- 1 t sugar
- squeeze of fresh lemon or lime
- 1/2 c olive oil
- for the salmon
- 1 salmon fillet (1 lb)
- 4 potatoes (yukon gold red or blue if possible), peeled and quartered
- 2 ears of corn
- handful of thin green beans, trimmed and chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 c cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cuke, peeled seeded and chopped
- scallions (white and light green parts) chopped
- 2 T fresh chopped fresh cilantro
preheat oven to 400F.
vinaigrette: in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
salmon: sprinkle the salmon with s/pepper. roast in a foil-lined baking dish for 15 minutes. meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. add the potatoes and cook until a knife slices through them with no resistance, about 12 minutes. using a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes to a large serving bowl. add the corn to the same pot of water. boil for 4 minutes. remove to a cutting board, allow to cool, slice off the kernels and add to the serving bowl. add beans to the same pot of water and cook for 3 minutes. remove with a slotted spoon and add to the serving bowl. add the tomatoes, cuke, scallions, and cilantro to the bow. toss with the vinaigrette and serve.