Rosemary and Lemon White Bean Dip
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place beans, garlic, and lemon juice in the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until beans are roughly chopped.
With motor running, slowly pour 1/4 cup of oil through feed tube. Process until mixture is smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to a small bowl. Stir in rosemary, lemon zest, and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Apple Crack Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Waffles - Trader Joes Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Mascarpone Icebox Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Orange Slice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup (Panera) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan White Beans, with Extra... 0/5 (0 Votes)