Ginger Soy Lamb Rack
- 2 racks of lamb, fat trimmed off.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed.
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- 1 teaspoon of ground marjoram.
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Adapted from lambrecipes.org
Whisk together the crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, marjoram and giner.
Paste the marinade over the lamb racks. Place the lamb in a roasting pan and allow to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Roast the lamb for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, carve and serve.