Grilled Citrus Halibut with Mango Salsa
Paired with a sweet and spicy salsa, this citrus-marinated grilled halibut offers a dynamite flavor. Leaving the skin on while grilling means you don't have to turn the fish over, which can be tricky. Grilled Citrus Halibut with Mango Salsa is the perfect summertime main course and goes well when paired with grilled vegetables, rice pilaf, and a fresh summer salad.
PER SERVING: 245 calories, 10 g total fat (1.5 g saturated fat), 25.5 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate, 65 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 1.5 g fiber
- 1 (12-ounce) skin-on halibut fillet, patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup diced mango
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, deveined, minced
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Brush skin side of halibut with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil; place skin side down on a shallow plate. Sprinkle with salt.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, orange juice, and lime juice in small bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the orange juice mixture over halibut; let stand 15 minutes. For salsa, stir mango, cilantro, and chile into remaining orange juice mixture.
Meanwhile, heat grill. Grill halibut, covered, over medium heat or coals 6 to 9 minutes or until fish just begins to flake. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Autumn Farro Salad with Kale,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Endives and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Awesome Shrimp Fajitas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Flounder 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Orange pineapple muffin cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mango Shrimp Tacos (or Salad) 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil... 3.8/5 (105 Votes)