Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
It’s healthy, it has pumpkin and chocolate chips, and it’s a muffin. And my super-picky eater loves them! I call this a win! The recipe is easy to double and freezes well, which is good, considering how fast they disappear in my house.
- 1 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup sucanat (or white sugar)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own!)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from thehumbledhomemaker.com
Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin papers. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry; mix in chocolate chips.
Using a medium scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350°F.
You'll also love
- Easy Cauliflower Gratin 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Crab Imperial 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked...Extreme Cherry Bird TNT... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Arugula,... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Candied Acorn Squash 5/5 (3 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 5/5 (3 Votes)