Citrus Cranberry Vinagrette--No. 1
To go over Spinach and cranberry salad: fresh baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, red onions, dried cranberries, candied pecans, feta cheese.
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced gingerroot
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup oil
Combine cranberries, gingerroot, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and lemon juice in small nonreactive saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer about 4 minutes or until cranberries have popped. Remove from heat and let cool.
When cool, puree in blender along with mustard, salt, zests and oil until smooth. Refrigerate until needed. Vinaigrette will keep up to 7 days.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwiches 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- SPANISH CHICKEN WITH CHORIZO AND... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CUPCAKES 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Crumb Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sugar baby aprons The Perfected... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Cheescake Layer... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)