Rosemary Cashew Chicken
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- Hot cooked pasta
Place chicken in a slow cooker. Combine onion, orange juice conc rosemary, salt and cayenne; pour over chicken. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear. Remove the chicke keep warm.
In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth. Stir in coo juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thicke Stir in cashews. Pour over chicken. Serve with pasta.